Tuesday 28 August 2007

Not so happy now eh mateyboy

I managed to have two somewhat disastrous sessions last Wednesday (1/2) and Thursday (2/4) losing about $140 give or take a few.

I have not played limit since. I need to go through the hands to see what happened, but it wasn't pretty. I plan to post the most embarrassing ones - I have to learn from my mistakes - I have a feeling that one or two of the worst hands were the ones I actually won, but I shall reserve judgment.

Fortunately I managed to win a small Razz tournament at the end of last week to repair the damage to my bankroll. So I can have another go. But this week I have only played Razz and HORSE.

I noticed, however, that my H (as in Horse) play seems to have improved. This has helped to improve (slightly) the discouraging red figures appearing on Pokertracker. Most players at 1/2 HORSE are pretty bad at all 5 disciplines (particularly Razz) and probably have much less skill at limit hold em than those that play in the 1/2 hold em cash games.

No comments: